White Forest Cake
For the Cake:
- 1 cup Maida
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup yogurt
- ½ cup water
- ½ tbsp oil
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp vanilla essence
- 300 gm whipped cream
- White grated chocolate
- Preheat oven at 180 degree celcius.Greese cake tin with oil and cake tin line with butter paper.
- Take a bowl .Put in bowl sugar, oil,yogurt, baking powder, baking soda ,maida, water, essence.
- Mix and bit it for 4-5 minutes with electric bitter (if bit to hand then bit for 10-15 minutes)
- Take a cake tin pour the cake mix in it.
- Immediately put in preheated oven (20-25 min.).
- After check the cake is ready or not. So take the toothpeak and insert middle of cake this toothpeak cleanly out from cake so cake is ready.
Cake cool at room temperature.
- Loose all sides of cake with help of knife and in a dish flip the cake take out butter paper.
- Cut the cake horizontally in two layers, then take upper layer firstly and soak the layer with sugar syrup and then spread whipped cream with the help of spatula.
- Then spread tutti-fruti/pineapple crush.
- Repeat for second layer.Icing spread properly then top of cake garnish the white grated chocolate all sides of cake and top of cake design your choice.
- White Forest Cake is ready.
For Making Icing Cream:
- Take whipping cream in a bowl.(Use readymade whipped cream)
- Beat until cream thickness up.
For Making Sugar Syrup:
- Take one glass of water and 4 tbsp sugar in a pan.
- Boil it for 4-5 minutes on slow flame.
- You can also use fresh juice,canned juice or coke for moisture.
Cake baking on gas low flame at 30-35 minutes and firstly preheat the cooker/kadai.