Parle-G Biscuits Cake
- 2 packets parle-g biscuits (10rs.)
- ¼ tsp Vanilla essence
- ½ tsp Baking powder(No Flavered ENO)
- ½ cup Powdered sugar
- Grind the biscuits into powder in a mixer or grinder.
- Take a bowl to prepare batter. Add biscuit powder, sugar(you add according your taste),Baking powder and mix it.
- Add vanilla essence and mix it.
- Add milk gradually and mix .Don’t to add one go.
- Only one direction mix otherwise cake is brake.
- Keep the consistency batter should not be thick or thin.
- Add some water in cooker and hot for 5 mins.
- In this time apply little butter/oil on pot and pour batter into pot.
- You some add dry fruit if you want to (optionally).
- Tap lightly pot on sides air bubbles coming outside.
- Now put the batter pot in cooker.
- Close the cooker and remove the lid and whistle and leave it for 40 minutes on medium heat.
- Open the cooker and check if the cake baked or not. (In it still needs to be cooked then keep it again for some time)
- If done then transfer it to serving dish