Mix Biscuits Cake
- 1 packet good day biscuits
- 1 packet oreo biscuits
- 1 packet dark fanatsy biscuits
- 1 eno
- 3 tsp powdered sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup cream
- Grind the all biscuits into powder in a mixer or grinder.
- Take a bowl to prepare batter. Add biscuit powder, sugar(you add according your taste) and mix it.
- Add milk gradually and mix .Don’t to add one go.
- Add some water in cooker and take a stand and hot for 5 mins.
- In this time apply little butter/oil on pot..
- Then add eno in cake batter.
- Pour batter into pot on medium flame on gas at 40 minutes.
- check if the cake baked or not.(In it still needs to be cooked then keep it again for sometime)
- If done then transfer it to serving dish and spread cream top of cake .
- Garnish your choices dry fruites,gems and serve it.