Homemade Brownie-In a pressure cooker
Brownie is so easy and they are chocolaty,delicious and moist.
- ½ cup maida
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup sugar
- 150 grams chocolate
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp coffee powder
- ½ tsp cake gel
- 1/8 cup cake concentrate(half in ¼ cup)
- Dry fruits for garnishing(small chopped)
- Preheat pressure cooker on medium flame for 20 minutes and take a stand in cooker and cover it.
- In a boiling pan take some water and boil it then in this water take bowl.In a bowl add chocolate and oil and melt it.( Use double boiling method)
- Next, take water in bowl, add all remaining ingredients and beat it 4-5 minutes.
- Mix melted chocolate and maida mixture.
- Take a cake tin greese with oil and line with butter paper then put mixture in cake tin and garnish it.
- Keep it in cooker and on low flame for 40 minutes.
- You baking pressure cooker, remove lid and whistle.
- You can bake in oven for 40 minutes in preheated oven at 180 degree celcius.