Eggless vanilla sponge cake
Baking the fluffy or spongy cake is an art.Generally all cake recipe using eggs but in this recipe we are not using the egg.We are baking eggless vanilla sponge cake recipe. All ingredients measured proprely and follow the procedure. Easy homemade Egg-less vanilla sponge cake is baking so easy and vanilla flavor most of the liked.
- 1 1/2 cup Maida/all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sooji(rava/semolina)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp Tutti-frutti
- Preheat pressure cooker for 20 minutes on medium flame.Take a cake tin greese with oil and cake tin line with butter paper.
- Take a bowl .Put sugar,milk and oil mix for 5 minutes at one direction.
- Then maida sieve 2-3 times for smooth batter.
- In a bowl add maida and rava mix it.Then milk add little little and mix it.
- This batter rest for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes in batter add baking powder,baking soda and essence and mix well and sprinkle tutti-frutti.
- Take a cake tin pour the cake batter in it.
- Immediately put in pressure cooker for 50-55 minutes on low flame.
- After check the cake is ready or not. So take the toothpeak and checking this toothpeak cleanly out from cake so cake is ready.
- Loose the all sides with the help of knife and take a dish and flip the cake take out butter paper.
- Serve the cake.
- You can bake oven so firstly preheat 180 degree celcius for 20 minutes.
- Always ingredients used room temperature.