Chocolate Biscuit cake
Anyone not say that not love chocolate biscuit cake,everyone likes chocolate and it’s so easy to make.Treat your friends or kids delicious Chocolate biscuit cake on their special occasion.So lets start Cake ,Bake and Eat.
- 3 packet chocolate
- 2 packet parle-g biscuits
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ tsp ENO
- 1 tsp baking powder(optional)
- 1 tsp dry fruits
- 2 tsp oil
- Take a kadai and in this pan take a stand and cover it for high flame on gas at 20 minutes.
- Crush the chocolate and grind biscuits in grinder .Both take a bowl and add baking powder ,eno and mix it.
- Then add sugar and mix it. Add milk gradually in batter.
- Take pot and apply oil and sprinkle maida all side pot and cut the dry fruits in small pieces.
- Pour batter into pot and tap lightly and garnish the dry fruits.
- Now put the batter pot in kadai on stand and cover it at 30-35 minutes on low flame.
- Check if the cake baked or not.(In it still needs to be cooked then keep it again for sometime)
- If done then transfer it to serving dish.