Butter Scotch Cake Recipe
- 1 cup Maida
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup yogurt
- ½ cup water
- ½ tbsp oil
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1/8 Butter scotch essence
- 1 pinch yellow color
- 1 glass water
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 300 gm fresh whipped cream
- Butter scotch crush
- Preheat oven for 180 degree Celsius .
- Take a bowl .Put in bowl sugar, oil,yogurt, baking powder, baking soda ,maida, water, yellow color, essence.
- Mix and bit it for 4-5 minutes.
- Take a cake tin line with butter paper and pour the cake mix in it.
- Immediately put in preheated oven (20-25 min.).
- After check the cake is ready or not. So take the toothpeak and insert the middle of cakevthis toothpeak cleanly out from cake so cake is ready.
- Cake cool at room temperature.
- Loose all sides cake with help of knife and take a dish and flip the cake and take out butter paper.
- Cut the cake horizontally in two layers, then take upper layer firstly and soak the layer with sugar syrup and then spread whipped cream with the help of spatula.
- Repeat for second layer.Icing spread properly then top of cake design your choice.
- Then cake cool at fridge 2-3 hours and then serve.
Sugar syrup(for moistening cake):
- Take water and sugar .
- Boil it for 4-5 minutes on slow flame and cool at room temperature and then used.
- Baking on gas for cake at 30-35 minutes on slow flame.
- If icing is not properly spreading,then deep spatula in water and then spread it.
- You can also use fresh juice,coke for moisture.