Black Forest cake
Black Forest Cake seems difficult but this cake is not difficult so easy and tasty with small preparation and planning makes delicious dessert.
Preparation Time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 40 mins
Servings: 4-5 people
For Chocolate Base:
- 1 cup Maida
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup yogurt
- ½ cup water
- ½ tbsp oil
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp chocolate essence
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 300 gm whipped cream(readymade whipped cream)
- Dark grated chocolate or dairy milk
- Preheat oven for 180 degree Celsius.
- Take a bowl .Put in bowl sugar, oil,yogurt, baking powder, baking soda ,maida, water, cocoa powder, essence.
- Mix and bit it for 4-5 minutes with electric bitter (if bit to hand then bit for 10-15 minutes)
- Take a cake tin line with butter paper and pour the cake mix in it.
- Immediately put in preheated oven (20-25 min.).
- After check the cake is ready or not. So take the toothpeak and insert middle of cake this toothpeak cleanly out from cake so cake is ready.
- Cake cool at room temperature.
- Loose all sides of cake with help of knife and in a dish flip the cake take out butter paper.
- Cut the cake horizontally in two layers, then take upper layer firstly and soak the layer with sugar syrup and then spread whipped cream with the help of spatula.
- Then spread grated chocolate.
- Repeat for second layer.Icing spread properly then top of cake garnish the dark grated chocolate all sides of cake and top of cake design your choice.
- Black Forest Cake is ready.
For Making Sugar Syrup:
- Take one glass of water and 4 tbsp sugar.
- Boil it for 4-5 minutes on slow flame.
- You can also use fresh juice,canned juice or coke for moisture.
For Making Whipped Cream:
- Take whipping cream in a bowl.
- Beat until cream thickness up.
- Baking on gas for cake at 30-35 minutes on slow flame.
- Not presence chocolate essence so we can also used vanilla essence.